What are Cookies?
Cookies are files the websites store in the browser of the user who visits them, without damaging the equipment and which are needed to provide advantages in website browsing in order to facilitate your next visit and make the website more useful. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to improving the user’s browsing experience.
Possible types of Cookies:
According to their origin:
- Own: these are Cookies generated by the web page being visited.
- Third party: these are Cookies received when browsing through a web page, but have been generated by a third party service lodged in it.
According to the time spent:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of Cookies designed to compile and store data while the user accesses a web page, and is not recorded on the user’s disc.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of Cookies where the data continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the Cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for the operation of the web page. Also called “strictly necessary”. They make the control of traffic possible from the server to multiple users at once, and the user’s system identification and access, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: These make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language he/she wishes to see on the web page or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance Cookies: These make it possible to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria from different areas of the website anonymously.
- Advertising Cookies: These make it possible to implement efficiency parameters of the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: These make it possible to implement efficiency parameters offered on the web pages, based on user behaviour information.
What type of Cookies do we use on the website?
We use session Cookies for technical purposes and that are strictly necessary to maintain web page operation. These make it possible to browse through the web page and use its functions such as, session maintenance. These Cookies do not store any personal information nor do they collect any browsing information that can be used for marketing actions or recall what pages you have visited.
We also use personalization Cookies that make it possible for the user to personalize certain characteristics such as the browser language, and thus offer a better browsing experience more consistent with the user’s profile.
Analysis Cookies: We use “Google Analytics” Cookies the ownership and responsibility of which belongs to Google. These are four cookies called “utma, utmb, utmc and utmz”. They make it possible to measure and analyse web page browsing. They are mainly used to obtain information regarding the number of visits, pages visited,…; information that makes it possible to offer a better and more appropriate service.
How to uninstall Cookies?
Users may, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed in their equipment by modifying the browser configuration parameters installed in their computer. The main browsers have Cookie blocking and deletion options, albeit the procedure may differ from one Internet browser to another and, accordingly, we request you resort to the instructions provided by your Internet browser manufacturer. In the event of mobile devices, it is also customary for the browser to have these options in the Settings section.
In order to configure the Cookies Users can access:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Cookies flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html
- Opt-out de Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Opt-out de Doubleclick: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- Opt-out de Cookies flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Select “Delete all sites” or select the specific website you wish to delete and “Delete Website”.
Nevertheless, bear in mind that if you have to configure your browser in order to reject our Cookies, we cannot maintain your preferences and some pages may not be available.
Updates and changes in Cookies Policy.
This website may change this Cookies Policy according to new existing legislation, regulations, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions stipulated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users will be informed when this Cookies Policy undergoes any significant changes.